Sunday, July 10, 2011

Building A Rainbow at the End of The Yellow Brick Road



09072011 will be marked in Malaysian history as the day the people spoke out against corrupted electoral system in this country.

I am not a voter. I guess it was my quiet way fighting the election. Always think that it is a sham and never believe that whoever I choose as my representatives never had my best interest. Don't want to be a part of something that is a huge lie!

But today, seeing my fellow Malaysians taking the long walk, I started to think that maybe there is still hope for us to be a country that is truly democratic. After all, regardless of which side we are....we all want the same thing. Peace and freedom.

Today, I pray quietly as I watched the sea of yellow wave...hoping that we could find a rainbow at the end of the yellow brick  road.

The Prayer

No comments: