Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Favourite TV adverts....

I have been gaining weight because I have skipped going to the gym.... Don't feel motivated, lazy, tired, depressed..... and more. So what do I do instead of exercising? I watched a lot of TV... and adverts. Here are my list of favourites (Hmmm.. this is an indication how bored I am with my lifeand I should get a new one!!!!!)

1. Sony Face Detection Handycam - a group of toddlers doing that antics of vandalism. Never knew that vandalism could be shocking and funny and amusing at the same time.
2. Bridgestones Tire - a couple of butterlies, perching on trees, flowers, leaves but could never kiss because of unsteady surfaces.... finally get to kiss on a moving car with Bridgestone tires. The puckering extended lips of the butterflies were so cute... great special effects
3. Digi Postpaid (Big brother bully) - Flashback of 2 siblings where the older brother bullied the younger one, then back to the present, they are talking on the phone. This just remind me of my childhood with my siblings. Thought I never bully my siblings much.... we had our fights. Now we are the best of friends, they are my rock.
4. Ogawa Mother's Day advert- that Chinese boy with the chores vouchers just tugged my heart maximum.... tears wells up in my eyes everytime I see it.

I am bored... and boredom is going to kill me. Have too much time on my hand. Going back to the gym tomorrow!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

speaking of going to the gym..has been pretty lazy myself. I am kinda stuck with ice cream & reese chocolate..!! HELP!!