Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Never Been To Me...


Last week was the most exhausting and yet enriching time I ever had. I can't remember the last time I ever felt so alive. I bought a ticket to the the most fullfilling journey. I am so excited.
Ted introduced me to Asiaworks, said that it would help me find myself. Hmmmm.... I was abit sceptical but I enroll into the course not knowing what to expect. They say it can't be explained because it is all about the experienced.... so enroll aje lah.
90 total strangers packed in a hall for 5 days.... given the chance to experience the magic of being alive, being human. We did crazy exercises that in any other circumstances would be thought to be insane.... but what we got out of it all was self awareness, self importance, self esteem, life's purpose. I never thought that a short period of 5 days just being in a room of strangers would thought me to love myself, to appreciate who I am .... to find my purpose in this world. It was liberating.
Now I have goals that I never dare to set. I am setting myself to experience life, the way I had always imagine it would be. It's OK that I fail.... but I will keep setting higher goals, coz if I never stop.... I never really fail. And if I succeed..... imagine the priceless rewards it could bring.


No comments: