Monday, November 24, 2008

To be or to be more

I need to be more, I long to be more.... more then what I am. My Basics Training gave me the beliefs that I should strive for excellence, being better then what I am today. It is an amazing feelings knowing that I am put on this earth for something more.... that I should think out of the box, think big, dream the impossible.
I got one foot in the door....signed up and commited for my Advanced Living despite having 2 calls on the dates for the Advanced. Any time before the Basics, I would have given up just by looking at the dates, thrown in the towel, raised my hand in surrender, thinking it is impossible to change calls last minute. But f I didn't try, how would I know I would succeed. So I tried.... I begged... I made deals with the "devil".... gave my 110%.... and I got it. I got the calls changed. It is an amazing feeling getting the impossible done. It is liberating. I achieved what I set out to do. Next step is to get off from work on those dates, an equally tough tasks, considering that it will be a stretch of 3 days of leaves that I don't have. Hmmmmm.... I need to be creative. Its all about placing the other foot in.... and I am in.

No comments: