Monday, February 03, 2014

Can't Make You Love Me

I can't make you love me when you don't. So I turned down the light, turn down these voices inside my head....
In this final hour, I will fight for you... I will fight for us tonight. But morning will come and I have till then, to give up this fight. I will lay down my heart and then I will give up this fight. I realise sooner or later, everyone will not put up with me and all my emotional ride. I used to think that, it is this about me that intrigued you.
I love deeply and passionately. I care, I support, I love but when you don't see it or turn a blind eyes to these, it breaks my heart. It brings me down to the dark hole where voices of doubts leaves me with uncertainties and doubt. I question my love, my intention, my value.... If I ever should be here.
But when you don't love me, it magnified the self doubt voices in my head.
So I can't make you love me when you don't. Shut up these voices , never to be heard again  and it will disappear. You will have your peace.

Adele

No comments: