Monday, September 13, 2010

Aidil Fitri 2010

The Raya weekend is winding down...it is Monday 13th Sept 2010. KL is still empty even though officially the holiday has ended. We arrived in KL from Ipoh at 8 am on a Monday morning and the Bulatan Pahang was cleared of traffic jam. It was unusual. I guess holiday mode is still on.
This Hari Raya celebration was as expected....filled with friends, family,and love. Ted & I did the modern version of it. On the eve of Raya, I went back to Seremban while he stayed back in Keramat. Each helping out each others moms to prepare for Raya. However, I drove back to KL in the night so that we could have the traditional family togetherness.
I got to experienced for the first time the chaotic condition of Chow Kit the eve of Raya. My first and last.

Some excitement after that was trying to catch the Boa that somehow gotten out from his aquarium.


The usual family raya was well spent with friends and family on both sides.

After 2 days with our family, Ted & I decided to take a trip up to Ipoh for Mel's open house. I am glad we made that trip. Ted and I drove leisurely and chat about everything and anything. Our quality time together.
But most of all, I am glad we made that trip because to see the look on Mel's face was priceless. It is always a thrill when you know you had created such happiness in the people you love. 

By the way....we saw God's beauty on the eve of 2nd Raya. It was perfect.....

No comments: