Saturday, February 23, 2008

3 Days Weekend





1st Feb was a holiday for us who work in KL. It is a Federal Territory Day. Have no idea what that means but I welcome the holiday anyway, especially when it falls on a Friday & luckily it is a weekend where i don't have to work.It is a chance for me to spend time with my family. Ibu as usual had plan ahead to take a trip back to Mersing... She knows i need a mth noticed.
So of we go back to Mersing last Friday. Packed tightly in Ayah's 4 wheel drive are 5 adults with my 1 1/2 yr old niece. 3 big derriers women at the back can be quite uncomfortable but it was bearable for that 5 hrs.Mersing decided to welcome us with a thunderstorm. It was wet & we were freezing to the bone. Decided to have an early dinner and manage to take a tower-view picture of Mersing. Can't seem to download them here. I will try later.
Spend the whole second day just lazing around at Ayah's orchard...rain non-stop. Check out a fair in town, a semi-famous Malaysian artist was performing, took some pictures and found a stall that sell the slinky sling & rubic cube. My exciting moment of the day... Finally found them. Been looking for them and found them here. Go figure!! Tomorrow is a trip back to KL. A good quality time with family. Would have been great if Aida n family around.Anyway... It was good. Made me miss him less...


No comments: