Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jumping with Hayden

I am sooooo in love with Hayden Christensen. He is a sight for sore eyes and believe you me.... my eyes has been sore for the longest time.That crooked devilish smile,that boyish charms.... that intense twinkling blue eyes....
I went to see the movie,Jumper, not knowing he was the lead actor. Just thought it is an interesting science fiction and heard the special effects was unbelievable. It was. I was not disappointed. Finding out that he was in it was an icing on the cake.

I liked him so much in the Stars Wars prequel, even when he turned evil....wearing the black robe, transforming himself into Darth Vader. Because you have to love him.... He did all that to save the woman he love.
No different in this movie.... sacrificing himself to save the woman he adores. I made it sound like a love story, on the surface it is not. It is a science fiction thriller with totally awesome special effects. But in essence it is a love story. David Rice was smitten with Millie since pre school and he never loose the feelings despite having travelled the world, seeing everything from the most amazing spots. My favourite was when he was standing in front of Big Ben's face.... dangling from the long hand, the scene is so amazing.

I even tried to make my sister name her unborn son Hayden... I tried. But she doesn't have the same passion for him. Oh well.... it would have made a great story of how we came up with the name.

1 comment:

maizikeem said...

alo sis! You know the main reason la..."Hayden" is cool & all, but it appear that I do have a nephew with almost the same name "Haidan"...tak syok laaaa...