Friday, February 15, 2008

Starting All Over Again


I have neglected this blog. Not on purpose but the truth is I have another blog I kept in Myspace and I frequent that website more then any others. Well....at least till recently. I haven't been able to log in there as often as I like to so I haven't been writing as much as I want to.

The other week, my sister in law enquire about my blog and I told her it is in myspace (which she found to be not easily accessible). She just mention that I should start a blog here..... suddenly ...voila..... a memory reminded. I do have a blog here.... just forgotten about it. So I am back here again.

Still wishing for immortality......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

finally...ada blog dah.. rajin2 la tulis, pasal hospital ke. Kalau kak aida ngan asrof tak suka baca... dont worry.. i love to read it.. hehehehhe....

Unknown said...

Tx dear. Tapi citer kite byk pasal movie.... nanti I add pasal kerja.