Thursday, July 22, 2010

One More Night

Ted has been gone for 4 nights. This is the longest we have ever been apart since we got married. I miss him but I know he is coming back. Oh well, I know there are going to be more times apart and I should get use to it. Can't wait for him to come back.

This time alone has been utilized fully though. Managed to clean up the apartment a bit, did my laundry tonight and caught up with a movie on Astro. Saw Angels & Demons finally. Interesting theory about Illuminati and Christianity. I guess the world can be divided into 2 big group of people....those that believe in God and those that doesn't. Science has always question the presence of higher being, but I just wonder what made the truest form of science have such doubt? Every thing on earth has a Maker, so what is it about such people to question about the origin of a human being? Is it so frightening to believe that God exist? I would think that such faith makes living more purposeful.... to know that we have been created for some higher purposes.... rather then just exist for no reason at all. It is only natural to be afraid of the unknown but by having faith that there is a God out there, the unknown seemed less frightening cause somehow with faith, we can believe that the unknown....the future has been written for all of us. Resigning to fate just made it easier to bear the inevitable hardship that life has to offer. So why should we resist such believes that God is out there?

No comments: