Thursday, July 01, 2010

25 Random Things....



1. I am actually a shy person... it's just that I am very good at hiding it.

2. I constantly worry about my weight and size but then I love to eat, especially banana leaf rice, Burger King's Whopper Jr., Subway Sandwiches, mama's and Aida's Laksa Johore.... and my boyfriend's cooking. He is amazing in the kitchen!

3. I like the tones of blue. When I was in college, my wardrobe was 99.99% in blue. Zila will vouch for it. But now I am somewhat changed. Love earthtone, pastels colour outfit... and even red/pink.

4. I have knock knee and flat feet, so I can't stand straight in Yoga. When you suppose to do the sun position with feet closed together...my feet are always apart.

5. I am an impulsive buyer. Never bring me to a sale of anything. Once I had lunch with Aida in Amcorp Mall and I pass Mac shop, I end up buying a Mac.... that was the most expensive impulsive thing I have ever done.




6. I love my eyebrows and eyelashes. My best assets

7. When I was in High School, Ayah bought us a set of encyclopedia. Used to come home from school and pick randomly at pages and read about sharks, Greek Mythology, World War 2 and Hitler's tyranny. I was a verocious reader.

8. I love buying shoes. I kept them in individual boxes with photos of the shoes plastered on the box. At the moment I have about 25 pairs...and planning to have more.

9. My pet peeves.... people littering especially those that threw things out from the car windows.

10. My biggest dream at this moment.... to have a baby of my own.




11. My favourite movie of all time... Cruel intentions. Watched it a zillion gazillion times (if there is such a word)

12. Love going to the cinemas. At times, I go to the cinemas alone. Just me and a box of popcorn.

13. I am cry baby....cry at weddings, at funerals, when patients die, when patient healed and go home, when other people cries, at movies, at theatre, when a favourite sad songs playing in the radio, and most of all.... during trainings!!!!!

14. I am not a morning person. I love sleeping in late.

15. I am the eldest in the family of 3 siblings but I am the baby. Very the manja one lah... and kuat merajuk.





16. I love being in my mother's garden or going to the park, but I can't plant anything even to save my life. I can even kill cactus

17. I am learning to enjoy cooking. It is part of my LP DOE. Used to hate being in the kitchen.

18. I have ugly toe nails...even weekly pedicure won't help.

19. I hate needles, can't stand the sight of it. But I prick people with needles everyday. And everytime i do that, my stomach churned inside.

20. I don't like spicy sambal or curry but I love cili padi in soya sauce.





21. I love the smell of a freshly cut grass after a rainy day. And walking barefoot on it is like a therapy for me.

22. I like taking a drive at night, not going anywhere, being everywhere.

23. I love the water but not the ocean. Traumatized because I nearly drowned in Tioman whan I was 7 yrs. So whenever I go snorkelling.... I always stick to the shallow part.

24. I have a bad habit of pulling on my hair especially when I watch TV. I see Ayah does the same thing too.

25. I have no fashion sense at all. I am comfortable in sweat shirt and baggy pants.

No comments: