Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home





They say, home is where your heart is. At the moment, physically, Ted and I are in between 2 homes.
When we first got married a year ago, we moved into Ayah's apartment in Cheras. Ted renovate the place and made it cozy. It was fine till about 6 months back when the place got too congested and going to work means being stuck in jams for 3-4 hours a day.

Now we are setting a new place in Setapak which has been around for ages. Ted just never renovate it to make it livable, till recently. Now he is in the process of making it a home.












What I love about our new home is that it is about 10 minutes away from IJN... Sometimes I get to come back for lunch. It also has a pool and a gym, so that I can go exercise anytime I want(no more excuses of being fat). Ted is also creating a kitchen the way he would love it. Calling it the Black Rock! To top it all of, the condo is on the 18th floor and it overlooks an amazing view of KLCC and KL Tower.





                                  
But I guess no matter where we live, I am always home. Ted is always close in my heart and that is where his home lies...and mine in his...




Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: