Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Change of Heart


I haven't open my blog in a while... just have nothing to write about.

When I finally open it yesterday, I discovered they have some funky new design for templates. As I skimmed through the variety of designs, I thought how my taste in colour had changed over the years.

20 years ago when I was in college, blue was the only colour I would choose for anything, be it my room or my attire. 99% of what I owned would be a shade of blue. My friends used to make fun of me, but then again it was easy for them to get me anything. Find something in blue and they are set.

These last few years, my favourite had took a turn to the opposite of blue. I tend to look at an earthy tone....brown, beige even tangerine. And recently.... red and pink. We made a trip to PD recently and stopped over at Ted's new favourite shop. Aiman saw this nice pink tote bag and showed it to me....claimed I would love it.... and he was right. I did fell in love with it, immediately! A few months back... I decided I wanted a red handbag...and I got one.




So I guess you can never be absolute about anything. When it comes to the matter of the eyes and the heart..... they do change as you get older, just like the colour of your hair.

1 comment:

maizikeem said...

Not to mentioned the changes of your taste for food. I used to hate terung!! Now I love this vegie more than anything, sedap giler especially masak sambal!!

love this!