Monday, June 28, 2010

My new Baby...The BB

Ted bought a BB finally, a few months ago. I follow suit after a few weeks. Now we are learning new stuff about it....which is cool and made us love BB even more. I even will go far as saying it is one of the best phone/gadget I ever own.


Now I can check e-mail or even browse the net anytime, anywhere. I am able to take photos and share it with friends immediately. The other day while I was shopping for Harith's present, I saw this nice glass jar. I took a photo of it and BBM it to Ted immediately.
Just recently, we discovered the GPS in BB.... I am ecstatic. No more being lost or having to call Haris for directions. Since I am not familiar in driving in KL, the GPS really really helps. 

We also save on messages since we only use the BB messenger, which is free. The fun part is that we get to send messages to the Remedy members since all of us use BB. We get to have some fun and hang out with friends even if they are far.... how cool is that!!!!!

I even get to blog on the go....

2 comments:

Baizura S. said...

until now, i still dunno how to use GPS on BB..! haha. nanti ajar i bila kita jumpa kay ...miss u guys.. :)

Unknown said...

Boleh, boleh....we got to meet up soon. I dah ada withdrawal symptoms...hehehe