Thursday, June 24, 2010

Water Babies....Sand Babies

I am always afraid of the deep blue sea ever since I can remember. I almost drown when I was 7 in JB. Since then... I have this fear being in the water. I always try to go in but somehow I never really stay longer then a few minutes.

But the last trip to Air Papan was really something. We had so much fun...in the water....in the sand. It rained earlier but by the time we reach there at 4.30 pm, the weather was just perfect. Sun was hidden and the water so cold. We played water volleyball.... failing miserably at it. Ayah taught Maira how to float on her back. We ended up being in the water for a full 3hrs...I came out twice to eat something and to help bury Hazrik in the sand,  then rush back waddling upto my chin and swimming.
Asyif had his first experienced playing in the water. Hakeem was already an expert. He practically ran into the water thinking he could just float. We had to catch after him. It was a lot of fun....

No comments: