Friday, June 18, 2010

Balik Kampung

Mersing trip is not what I take lightly. First of all, I usually have to take long leave from work. Then there is the 5-6 hours journey. Sitting in the car that long is something I rarely enjoy.
But this time around, I am going back with Ted & Aiman. Though Aiman played PSP through out, Ted & I enjoyed our Malay/Indon collection.
We started out from Cheras around 10am, stopped over at Ibu's in Seremban for lunch (Achik's infamous Mee Bandung was the best). Continued our journey only to stopped at the Agro Farm in Kluang. I enjoy the journey with Ted coz we laugh, and sing.... Well he sang most of the time. Like I said before, it is not the destination that is important, but with whom the journey was taken with.
Arrived in Mersing late evening.

















Ayah's orchard is bearing fruits. Durian dangling fom the branches, mangoes.... And rambutan was still green. Ayah said give them a couple of weeks to be ripe. Wonder we should make this trip again in 2 weeks?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: