Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Am 39

2011 is my last year to be the so called 30 something. Next year I hit the big 40. Funny that the number 4 is placed in the same tab as $ sign in the QWERTY keyboard. Does this mean that I probably will be rich by next year? ( Just an after thought)

I took leave on my day of birth. Thank God I did cause my car broke down on the way back from Genting and we ended up spending the day waiting for the car to be fix. But all was not wasted. For the first time in a long while, Ted and I spend the whole day together, just being with each other. He showed me KL from a different perspective....inside the KL public transport. We were in monorail, then walked around and again on the KL rail. It was fun and I enjoyed myself. Always told him that I wanted to try the public transport but never had enough courage to do it alone....

At the monorail station near Chow Kit Road  on our way to Berjaya Time Square


Discovered a new eating place in Berjaya Time Square

On our back to Keramat on KL Rail


At the spur of the moment, we went to Hard Rock Cafe that night. Had a quaint dinner, just the 2 of us. Then we sat and listen to a band from Bali... the T-Rex. They were pretty good. We left early before the second set.... even though the night was short, I had fun just spending my time with my Ted.




Oh yeah....almost forgot. I baked my first carrot cake ever. It was a bit too sweet but people at work loved it.





We spend the next night with the Remedy family to celebrate both Mel and my birthday....had a feast of seafood in Jalan Alor!!

3 comments:

maizikeem said...

and now..we need to have our March double celebration! MY Delhi trip postpone lagii..tu April! Donno whether this is good news or what! But at least end of March..I am here in Malaysia! Thank God! And I will be 38! Woohoo!!

Unknown said...

More like March Triple celebration, counting Hakeem. I think ur idea of having it on 2nd April pun bagus... but for dinner, since I have a wedding in the afternoon. Either way, kalau takde celebration pun takpe. Have a blast celebration next year when I reach the big 40!!!!

maizikeem said...

our get together for makan is always a celebration!