Friday, March 18, 2011

A New Hobby....Food For Soul


Last 5th March I finally signed up for a class for a hobby that I have always fooled around with but have no idea what it is all about....photography. I have been fooling around with cameras since I was in school, love taking photos of people and the surrounding. I was even in the Photography Club. Didn't really do much for me, but I was never disheartened. Still took a lot of photos after that but with an automatic camera. I inherited my father's old SLR Nikon camera and loved using it whenever I could. it is still with me but since the Digital era became famous, it has been retired and kept safe in Seremban.

Then Ted flared up my passion for it when he bought Nikon 200 just after we married. He always wanted a DSLR and he knew I love photography.

Lucky for me, the class only consist of 2 students and both of us are novices with passions. So the class was a load of fun and we interacted well with our tutor, Kamell and Azizi, both are professional photographer. The best part, Kamell was using the same camera as I did. So we were taught on the use of ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture sizes so as to get the perfect pictures. He explained them with such eased that all those alien numbers on my camera suddenly made sense. They also thought us the art of taking photos....the framing, the photo lines,  the placement of subjects.

Here are the results of those classes....I am so proud and happy. Finally being able to put up what I see and visualized in posterity, to look at them exactly as when I first saw them.


















No comments: