Saturday, August 20, 2011

Alone

It is funny how when you are left alone with your thoughts, how far you can go. You can be here in the presence where reality is and then it becomes blurry when the thoughts of the past suddenly crept in. And in split seconds your thoughts takes you to the future, of how you see yourself tomorrow or in 10 years to come.  Somehow in thoughts, times sometimes overlap each other. Like a song I heard....a fool will loose tomorrow, reaching out  to yesterday..... I don't want to be like this. So I won't let my past control what I do today and in the end loose whatever future I might have.



2 comments:

Baizura S. said...

have u read this?

http://sumimie-miau-miau.blogspot.com/2011/08/kisah-benar-abangtunggu-mak-di-syurga.html

and this

http://sumimie-miau-miau.blogspot.com/2011/08/abangtunggu-mak-di-syurga-ya.html

Unknown said...

Yup Baba. Baca kat magazine Mustika I think, coz the mother gave me a copy. Still got a lot of ppl asking me about him and the cake coz I blog about that too.