Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ramadhan Restraints

We are on our halfway mark in this Ramadhan. It has been a quiet one. Hardly eat out and we spend our nights at home. Ted has outdone himself in terms of cooking. He has been experimenting and the results are amazing. I think I have been eating more this Ramadhan then any time of the year. Oh well, at least I restraint myself from gossiping and speaking ill of others. Not that I do that at all any other time.

Ted's lasagna. This after we got our pastry roll machine and Ted was adamant in getting the dough right. He did!





The ultimate Ted's Burger. Had it for sahur.

Grilled Satchi on Spinach Bed, with grilled onion and tomatoes. Ted's signature dish, one of the first he ever cooked for me

Crispy grilled chicken with Fajitas. I love the crispy skin.
Ted's version of the Egg Tart...melt in my mouth. We were excited about the steel mould, got them at a steal in Jusco
Sticky Rice with fried Chicken and Shallots, inspired by our trip to Hat Yai