Thursday, October 06, 2011

Possession

This is another movie where 2 separate stories intertwined into 1. It is dreamy and seductive at the same time.

2 modern day literary experts came across letters between 2 Victorian poets and following their steps told the story of the secret love affair. The doomed love affairs unraveled as more letters and notes were discover. I love how the 2 stories overlapped each other and how 2 different sort of loves are compared...each with its own struggle and uncertainty.

And like any other great movies that I have seen, this movie was also  based on a great best selling novel. So I guess I have to add another book to my long list of must read.

  I can not let you burned me up
  Nor can I resist you
  No mere human can stand near a fire...and not be consumed

No comments: