Sunday, October 02, 2011

The Wedding Season


It is the season of matrimony. Where couples declare their love for each other lawfully and to announced to the world that they are together forever, for eternity.... It is the 8th month in the Chinese Calender and supposedly the best month for such union.

Last weekend we were in Malacca for Seow Chin and Alex's wedding. It was good to be surrounded by my LP again, smaller in number then I expected but good nevertheless. It was great to see Choy Yen & Alvin expecting their first baby. I am happy for them but deep inside I had a brief moment of emptiness. But fortunately it was brief and I was happy to see my closest friends.....

The lovely couple
Glowing pyramid glasses
As usual...big laughs
One from LP123 before we leave

Last night was in KL Hilton for Cecelia & Isaac's wedding. We dressed up a bit more and I felt like a princess. The wedding was beautiful and again I was surrounded by my Asiaworks friends...amazing bunch of people. I love the door gifts and Cecelia was radiant in a laced/satin Cheong Sam. And again I was surrounded by expecting couples and new mothers...oh well....

Beautiful but simple backdrops in white and gold

With the bride and the groom

The decadent door gifts

Our customary self potrait


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: