Saturday, April 03, 2010

Aida's 37th





Aida's birthday was celebrated with our family in the quietest way but meaningful nevertheless. I arrived early 28th morning after my KKB reunion. Drove alone as Ted & Aiman were in Alor Setar. I arrived at 4 am and everybody was asleep, so I left her present in the living room.



I was woken up at 8.30 am by Aida who had opened her present. She was crying & hugging me. In one hand was my present, a dolphin from Gold Coast and in the other hand was her present. Guess she was so excited about it. Who wouldn't be.... for her birthday this year I decided to make her a scrapbook. Photos collected over the years had to be made into something more personal.... so I thought why not compiled them into a book. It turned out to be one of the most brightest idea.



We had Laksa Johore for lunch. The birthday girl cook. She even had a grooming session for Asyif after that.


Since Hazrik didn't like laksa, I brought him and the 2 princesses to McD. despite having to queue for almost an hour, I enjoyed spending time with the children. I am after all the coolest auntie ever.





We brought back a cake for Aida and as usual the children loved blowing the candle and singing more then the cake itself. We all left for KL that night in succession.... I left the last. It was good weekend with the family even though Ted & Aiman were not there. Maybe next year then....


No comments: