Saturday, April 03, 2010

The Patience of Scrapbooking







I discover a new hobby that is engaging, fun, liberating, useful and meaningful....Scrap-booking.
Over the years, ever since Ayah gave me his old camera (not digital), I have a passion for taking candid photos of the people around me. Like most people, I would keep them in albums or in frames. Sometimes I would be a bit creative and put some captions over them.
Last month I came across a book on the art of making a scrap-book. It gave me an idea of what I should do with all those photos. Since Aida's birthday was coming up.... I compiled some of her photos, mostly candid and made it into these beautiful meaningful book.... I even amaze myself with my patience and passion for it. Needless to say she loved it.

Like they always say....when looking for gifts for your love ones, always get them something that you would like yourself. I LOVE SCRAP-BOOKS!!!!





1 comment:

scorpiobabe said...

hi dura.. nice work..