Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Short Break





Ted & I have been married for 10 months now but somehow we feel as if we have been married for 10 years. I seriously can't remember my life without him. We are so comfortable with each other and uncannily intuitive of each others thoughts....that it is almost scary. There were few instances where I am thinking of something....few minutes later, he will said something with regards to what I was thinking.
Anyway, what I was about to say is that, after 10 months being married, we never had our honeymoon. We just got too busy and there were always other plans with family.

So last weekend, after a number of reminders by my darling husband to book a weekend getaway, we set off to Port Dickson. I had a voucher of free night stay in Avillion, & I heard so much of great things about it. We decided to upgrade the room to the Sea-View Chalet because of the breathtaking view and the open-roof bathroom.














The hotel was very cozy. Big trees everywhere....they even had a petting zoo and peacocks were running around loose. Ted had so much fun at the zoo. It was food for the animal lover soul in him.


They separated the adult and children pools which I thought was brilliant. They ensure safety as children are not allowed in the deeper pool....

We had a nice memorable breathtaking 2 days honeymoon....in Port Dickson which was only about an hour drive from Kuala Lumpur. It goes to show that when it comes to having a holiday, whats important is the company... not the destination nor the cost.




2 comments:

A . R said...

i am sooooo happy for the both of u :) :) :)

n u r so right! destination is not what matters, its the companion ♥

Unknown said...

we all 22-23 may gi PD pulak.. tapi duk kat Bayu Beach.. family day department office.. jadi ke kite nyer trip gi Tioman on June tu?