Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Country is 53 Years Old Today


Turning 53 is not a joke. A lot had been sacrificed....sweat, blood, money. But I don't think I ever really realized how lucky I am until recently when I can see a lot of other country out there struggled to unify their people, fighting about which race is better, which religion is greater, which lands belong to whom. We Malaysian with our multi-ethnics population somehow managed to live a fairly peaceful lives. We are a family after all.... and what family don't fights? But in the end, it is all about love and tolerance. Our forefathers gave up their lives to build this country....I just hope the new generation would do the same to maintained what had been created. Happy Birthday Malaysia. May we a have a lot more years of peace and tolerance.





No comments: