Friday, August 20, 2010

Sharing

I have always believe that the more you give, the more you get. Life lesson for today is share more. Doesn't matter if you have none but if you have some....share. At the end of the day, you will not loose anything, instead you will gain.
When I was young, one lesson that was always taught was sharing. Ibu is very adamant about us children to share whatever we have. Aida & I always shared a room even if there was an extra room. Our study table is this huge round table that we share....it is a way to share our space.
We share food...whenever we buy anything to eat, Ibu always make sure that they are shared even if there isn't enough for a person. What I remember most is how we always shared our individual plate in a restaurant. Each of us would order different things from the menu and once they arrived, we will rotate the plates so that each of us have a taste of the others plate. It is something that I miss about my family....and we still do it whenever we go out for a meal.
Today, I found myself a bit disturbed when Aiman didn't want to share his Coke Light with his Abang Azrin. Later in the car, I voiced out my concerned to him. I tried to explain to him that we should share because we will get more. Rezeki akan sentiasa ada kalau rezeki dikongsi. I can only hope that he understand the importance and incorporate in his life. What I can do now is to set an example and pray he will eventually see it. This is my prayer today......

No comments: