Monday, August 30, 2010

What a Weekend

This third weekend of Ramadhan has been hectic. Not much time to hang around and be lazy. Remind me so much of my Leadership Program weeks. And I am not talking about my work....my social events has been filled to the brim.

My weekend started with me being on call on Friday, coping with a patient who underwent 6 hours surgery and her surgeon who stayed on to work with her another 8 hours post operatively. Then Ted & I sent our Matrix for a major service. My baby had a big Raya gifts of a new drive shaft and timing belts. Driving it now is so smooth and steady. While waiting for it to be service, we went to Kamdar just to browse....but end up buying Ted's Raya clothes and got the perfect window/door dressing for the condo, which I so love. Our balcony door look so chic now.  After that, I was busy finishing up the frame photos for Diyana before going to the breaking fast with The Pelopor.



Breaking fast with the Pelopor was like a reunion of our DiGi Teambuilding. Suran from Digi was there along with the other Peloporians ....Abang Kamal, Zaim, Haidy and the rest of the team. It was a cozy event and we get to meet up with all the people that built Pelopor. It was like a family breaking fast and I was glad that the NEXT coaches was accepted as part of the family. These are amazing people that are passionate in what they do.....just like Ted. I hope this alliances will continue to flourish.















 

We decided to drive back to Seremban for sahur at 4 am in the morning. I am so grateful for Ted who knows how important to have quality time with family. We arrived while Ibu, Ayah, Aida & Hazrik were eating and I am contend to spend that short half hour with them, bersahur together. Surprisingly, Ibu allowed us to sleep late and we woke up in the afternoon, undisturbed. Ted & I then went window shopping in Seremban Parade... came back late but another surprise was Ibu did not make any noise. I managed to make butter cake for Ibu & ayah before break fast and I was happy that Ibu was happy about the cake. Somehow, it is easier to please her now. I find it less taxing and actually enjoy doing stuff for her. Which is another big surprise.

We had our Terawih in Seremban and I prayed next to Ibu....and now back in our messy but cozy home in Setapak. The condo is work of love in progress....ever so slowly. But like I said before, I am loving it. I have lots to be grateful for, and God  bless the day I married Ted.

Let It Be Me

1 comment:

maizikeem said...

very happy to see that you are happy!