Thursday, March 11, 2010

American Idol Season 10 ....so far


I have been following American Idol this season sparingly. It was not as interesting as Season 8 where they have the 2 David's. But Andrew Garcia spark my interest when he sang Paula Abdul's Straight Up. It was refreshing to hear his version. Sadly, his performances in the last few weeks has been disappointing. He is likely to be out this week and won't make it to the top 10.




But my interest took on a new turn when I heard Michael Lynche's performance today. I am not quite sure what song it was but it was so moving and beautiful, it made Kara cried. Made me cry too. Amazing how a big burly guy like him can have such an amazing effect just by singing.


Sadly none of the girls really catch my ears. They got screwed really badly last night... all the performances were forgettable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bagus lah dah update blog..keep writing yer...

Unknown said...

Yes As.... Baru ler ada masa sikit. Hopefully dapatlah tulis sikit2