Thursday, September 15, 2011

Forest In The City

I always love trees. Whenever I see a beautiful tree, I took picture of it. Used to have loads of pictures of trees in my album.
That is why I think I am so lucky working in Jalan Tun Razak where Tasik Titiwangsa is just a stone throw away.

In fact, where I live, there is this small patch of reserved land where trees are planted. I passed by it on the way to work and it is situated around a pass over where the jam are the worst. But passing though it daily always put a smile on my face and I can never be grumpy even in the worst of traffic.



Ted are working on a small garden in our apartment, and I hope it would work out. I tend to kill plants so I try not to meddle with them too much. Right now we have a pot of pandan, and 4 pots of cactus....with a bit TLC, I hope to have a small patch of gardens I can rest my weary eyes whenever I come home from work.

No comments: