Monday, September 19, 2011

Simple Pleasure


 I am winding down from the last weekend, which was a long one. 3 days to be exact. Malaysia Day was celebrated last Friday and the whole Malaysia had the day off, well at least for most of us. As usual, we had a huge parade early morning. Ted woke up early to see the jets and helicopters fly over our sky near the apartment. Sadly, Aiman and I slept through it all.

We had huge plan that Friday but we ended up spending our time indoor. Not really a productive day but then again, the way I see it, I needed that day just to be LAZY.

Saturday was totally opposite. Got up early to send the car and finally fix the windshield. Took the 6 hours later and a few hundred Ringgit short for us to make it look brand new. We went out to One Utama for Sushi. I am a big fan of internet shopping since I got a deal in almost everything I desire. The Sushi dinner was bought from Milkadeal at a steal. We feast and enjoyed ourselves. The result: came home at 10.30 pm and went straight to bed.




Sunday was semi laundry day. I managed to do a lot, in fact I even ironed out a whole week of work clothes. I was very proud of myself since laundry is my least favourite of chores. Followed Ted to Bangsar for his alumni meeting but I spend shopping at MPH in Bangsar Village.

 
Spend the rest of the time alone waiting for him in Starbuck accompanied by The Time Traveller's Wife, Banana Blueberry Muffin and a cup of cold Mocha. Even got ourselves the perfect Galic Salt and Pepper grinder which I have been eyeing few months ago.






The night ended perfectly when Zila & Zaim cam for yamcha. Caught up with some gossip albeit not a good one. Found out a couple that we love dearly broke up... Anyway, maybe it is for the best. It is hard to see rainbow at the other end when you are still at this end surrounded by cloud. But I am hopeful and know, the cloud will be lift away soon.
Winding down and now dreaming of a full week ahead, being in contribution as always...

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments: