Monday, September 12, 2011

Remember Me

This would be another blog about a movie.



I find the movie quite dark and gloomy, a far cry from my favourite romantic comedy movies. But the subject matters were riveting and it kept me interested till the end. It is actually a love drama about 2 troubled 21 years old who met, bond over their common past tragedies and finally fell in love. Of course there were some twist and turns in their love affairs but the biggest twist came at the end. I am never one to spoil a movie for those who hasn't seen it but let me just mention here that the movie is set in New York in September 2001.

In the movie, Robert Pattinson's character became the narrator which came out in the beginning and ending. And at both time he quoted Mahatma Ghandi which I found instrumental in making my connection to the movie and to the struggled of Pattinson's character. Realizing how important your actions could be to others despite how insignificant you think they are.

              Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you, but it is most important that you do it.

No comments: